Category - General


Only If I’d Had More Education About CO Poisoning

Saturday, 24th May 2014

I just want to say what a great foundation you have created. My life was turned upside down this summer, when my common-law husband and our dog lost their lives in our home due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I was always taught to have a CO detector in the basement and the CO comes from the furnace. However, my loss came about... Read More


What A Loss To Die Over Something So Preventable

Saturday, 24th May 2014

Wow, great job. We should have done this years http://viagrapillnow.com/ ago for my Dad. We lost my Dad to CO on Feb 6, 2003 in Quispamsis NB. I have been trying to educate everyone I know about the dangers of CO and I have never understood why there has been so much education about fire and flame and very little about CO. It... Read More


Thank You For Giving Me Hope

Saturday, 24th May 2014

I was watching television tonight and saw your heartbreaking message. I was inspired to look up the site and let you know that I do know the similar pain you and your family are going through. Seven years ago on December 02, 2002 my husband (a painter) and his employee succumbed to the effects of Carbon Monoxide... Read More


A Childhood Friend Writes

Thursday, 24th April 2014

I’m a childhood friend of Richard and Laurie’s from North Bay. Firstly, congratulations on a great web site for a great cause. I know that there will be many supporters of the Foundation and its mission and goals. I’ve had several acquaintances who I sent the link to comment on how important the issue is, and how... Read More


Family Legacy Protects Ontarians from Carbon Monoxide

Monday, 14th April 2014

Reaction To New Provincial Law That Comes Into Effect October 15th Ottawa, October 14th, 2014 - With the announcement of the province’s new carbon monoxide (CO) law – Bill 77, The Hawkins-Gignac Act – two families are confident that Ontarians are now much less likely to experience a tragedy like the one that... Read More