I just want to say what a great foundation you have created. My life was turned upside down this summer, when my common-law husband and our dog lost their lives in our home due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I was always taught to have a CO detector in the basement and the CO comes from the furnace. However, my loss came about when there was a kitchen fire, but not enough oxygen to keep the fire going, therefore CO took over the house. Maybe if http://viagrapillnow.com/ we had detectors upstairs, their lives could have been spared.
I can’t tell you how meaningful this battle you have created is to someone like me, if only I had more education about CO poisoning my life may not be ruined.
Please continue your battle to save lives. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.