Only If I’d Had More Education About CO Poisoning

Posted on 24.05.2014 in the General category

I just want to say what a great foundation you have created. My life was turned upside down this summer, when my common-law husband and our dog lost their lives in our home due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I was always taught to have a CO detector in the basement and the CO comes from the furnace. However, my loss came about when there was a kitchen fire, but not enough oxygen to keep the fire going, therefore CO took over the house. Maybe if we had detectors upstairs, their lives could have been spared.

I can’t tell you how meaningful this battle you have created is to someone like me, if only I had more education about CO poisoning my life may not be ruined.

Please continue your battle to save lives. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

O. Knight

Comments are closed.

Latest News